Top 5 Favorite Interior Design Blogs


I love that this girl isn't afraid to use a power tool and do something herself. I like how relate-able she is in her blogs for me. I admire that she is into re-doing furniture like me and can see that everything has potential if you can put the effort into changing it. I also admire her love for interior spaces in general.

http://jump.dexigner.com/directory/15056 
I love this blog because she makes things interesting and enjoyable and her web page is actually fun to look around on. I love her ideas and input on different designs.  She likes, fashion, art, interiors, old furniture, and the color pink just like me! :) This is a website I could be on for hours.

This blog had one of the cutest back drop pages.  I love how she sets up her pictures and blogs on her page as well as her ability to make you feel like you know her. She blogs about interior spaces, art, food, and books. She also offers online courses on how to make and set up your own blog.

http://amberinteriordesign.com/just-some-things-2/ I like how this is set up like a teen magazine. Things pop to your attention and I like the organized clusters of things that go together. I love that the blogger has a true passion for design and that she is able to run her own business. I also love how quickly she can get inspired by things. I also like how she has fashion included in her blog.

 http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ I like how clean and organized the web page is. It is virtually appealing and I like the amount of pictures that are available on the website. I love how easy she makes her blogs to read and her good money saving tips and diy crafts. It was honestly just fun to look through the webpage. This was one I could be on for hours.

Comments

Popular Posts