A mist it All-There is More

Spoken Word #2

I drive by and look with hate
How long must I wait
To see the future unfold
Oh God give me a sign
From your divine perspective
You're the key component
Of my every moment
You gravitate me higher
But dare I choose to dive longer
into the abis of cause and helplessness
and to abandon depression
This demon who clings who lies and says he will leave later..
I must muster the courage to take a final bow to self
To die is to truly live
To see behind the lines to look beyond and find
a real hope and place in this world
Dare I say the familiar and unhealthy ways are comfortable
Why stagger to find the way
when you can settle and just remain the same
To complain and remain or praise and be raised
to new heights in him
Through him is everlasting breathe
Away from all helplessness
Truth is in the eye of the beholder
See we know our saving grace is Christ Jesus
yet we choose to set the pace for peace or prison over our minds
Why fight you say? I've fought my whole life I need a breathe.. a rest?
If you are not fighting you are flighting away from something
To heal and move on, or pick up and mull over
 the never ending thoughts of the past
on rewind in your mind
Why relive these days of nothingness and hopelessness
to bring despair and become frail at heart
Live today, live in the moment
Breathe out the rest and know
he will come meet you where you are and take the rest.
Don't loose hope in the dark
Your maker created the stars to light the way
to navigate to find him
Above the noise and discomforts of this world
is a very real God who is reaching out his hand and asking for yours
Will you accept or remain
 holding out an arm while chaining yourself to the floor.
The pain the chains are comfortable
You've tried so long on your own why change or start all of this now?
You're everlasting soul not attached to this world.
All worry and woe cast away into unending fire with this world's desires
Fear not for I am with you
Take my invitation to freedom and find that you can fly
 high above these problems and this world
to the one who truly cares and is there for you
always, today and tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts